I was browsing the Prepared Pantry site today and saw this yummy-looking recipe.
I love their website!
As an Affiliate of theirs, I wanted to share their Breakfast Pizza Recipe
Country Breakfast Pizza Recipe
1 tablespoon butter
1/2 small onion, diced
1/4 green or red bell pepper, chopped
diced ham, crumbled bacon, or sausage bits
5 large eggs
pepper and salt
2/3 cup grated cheddar
2/3 cup grated mozzarella
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
1. Mix the dough according to package instructions. Divide the dough into two parts to make two thin-crust, 14-inch pizzas. Roll the crust in pizza pans using a pizza roller. The crust will be about ¼-inch thick. Cover them and set them aside while you cook the eggs and veggies.
2. In a skillet, melt the one tablespoon of butter and sauté the onion, pepper, and ham in the butter until the vegetables are almost tender. Stir in the eggs and pepper and salt to taste. Cook until done but soft, stirring frequently.
3. While the eggs are cooking, brush the crusts with olive oil and place the pizza crusts in the oven. Bake until the crusts are a light golden brown, about ten minutes. The crusts will be thin and almost cracker-like.
4. Spread the crusts with salsa. Spoon the cooked eggs and veggies onto the crusts over the salsa. Sprinkle the tops of the eggs with the cheeses. Place the pizza back in the oven at 425 degrees and bake for two more minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
For more detailed information for this recipe, visit: Prepared Pantry – Country Breakfast Pizza Recipe
Thank you for reading and stopping by!
Copyright © Dennis Weaver :: The Prepared Pantry :: Grandma’s Home Blogger Place :: All Rights Reserved
Latest posts by Tammy (see all)
- Grandparents Raising Their Own Grandchildren – A Helpful and Healthy Resource Guide - December 6, 2021
- The Gramma In a Box Review – Ideal For Long Distance Grandma’s - November 18, 2021
- How Senior Citizens Can Network Better - November 8, 2021