Grandmas need to step it up and get in on the safety and well being of their grandkids just as much as their parents…in my opinion. 🙂
By Jean Lawrence
* Make for sure your child’s emergency contact info is correct. I think this one should be on top of the list for sure. 😉
* Updated Shots – This is essential and must be high up on the list of priorities…always! When your child is in a school environment, there are all types of germs floating around. These shots are just a logical way to help prevent illnesses and diseases.
* Eye Site – Regular eye exams are important to your child’s schooling, and also, home life.
* Teeth and Gums – If you want to keep your child healthy and infection-free, it’s a good idea to make them brush and floss daily. A nice smile is an awesome thing to have too! =)
* Get enough sleep – When I was a young child, I remember going to bed every (school night) at 8:00 – 8:30. What’s the best time for the kiddos to get tucked into bed at night? What’s your opinion?
* Nutrition – Remember, breakfast is the most important meal of the day =) In addition, is it top priority that your kids don’t consume fast food?
* Make for sure your child has transportation scheduled, wether it be a bus, you, or someone else to drive them to school and back. You never know these days what can happen and WHERE!
See What The Experts Have to Say
You can read more @ http://www.webmd.com/parenting/features/back-to-school-health-checklist