Are you addicted to chocolate? :/
Yes….I am, I am!! This grandma definitely is! Lol
Although, I associate myself with good grandparenting tips, skills and tricks….in that I hardly ever bring a bag of chocolates in our home or my grandkid’s home. Unless it is Christmas, my grandchildren’s birthday, or some other appropriate holiday, such as Easter.
Why, you ask?
* I am highly addicted to chocolate. Enough said!
* You need to respect your kids enough not to bring on a confrontation/disagreement by bringing ANYTHING chocolate in their home or surroundings while the grandkids are present. Simple! 😉
* Needless to say, (just as a reminder), DON’T eat chocolate in front of the grands! Some grandparents just don’t think!
* When it IS appropriate for a chocolate treat, get in a good habit of buying “dark” chocolate. Dark is much better for you, AND them!
* Brag to your grandchildren about healthy substitutes to chocolate, or (any candy). This can be fruit, veggies, raw or steamed. Kid-friendly dips, such as ranch and others. Cheese sticks or slices, (homemade) chicken nuggets, etc… Just as long as it isnt, bubble gum, licorice, cotton candy, or those sugar, sweet and sour worms! LOL
* When baking, use dark chocolate…such as the dark chips. Simple!
OK…this post is making me desire CHOCOLATE! 😮 Can’t have that! Lol
However, I think I got my point across! If not, and you have questions…You can catch me Here
Have an awesome day! =)